Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A New Phase Of Life.....

A self belief, that blogging or writing something regularly gives you an edge over a lot of hush hush activities that keeps rolling through your small but useful(sometimes) mind all day long. A chance to rejuvinate yourself, say what you want to, write what you exactly feel like telling the world. a great feeling, isn't it?

A doubtful starter, i consulted a handful people before actually making up my mind to start blogging.

One of them said" Dude, blogging seems to be so casual you can post whatever your heart desires and not be overly concerned. If nothing more it will at least get the ball rolling for you." Great enthusiast he is. I was taken aback. Bt then i though, i can actually post whatever i want. On the other hand i may be serious about doing something constructive with it like giving your skills a new height, improvising onto your writing part, & what not.

Finally, what i liked the most was, "if you have a definite direction or purpose for your new blog you should treat your first post much like an introduction to a new friend". Bingo!! That was what i was waiting to hear actually. :)

So then those who know me, are aware what i mess i can be sometimes, cribbing over small issues, fighting with my buddies like a child crying for choclates (which i love the most), n getting that egoistic silence over my face when things don't go my way, although i m trying hard to get rid of the last thing. Singing is my 1st love, & getting a stronghold of guitar my dream. Machines are the ones that i die for, precisely the main reason why i opted for mechanical engineering even though everyone from my family is related to electronics field.

Not sure about what i'll blog, primarily being a 1st time blogger, but ranging from everyday issues and everything that is interesting, i'll go for it.

Before i sign off, special thanks to a very good friend Jatin Panchhi, who helped me a lot in creating the blog, else i could have just filled my regular diary's pages, a big thanks to my ex trainer Ms. Aparna, who always helps & guides me in everything that i ask her for and some dear friends, who always keeps my spirits high.

Finally, your comments, disagreements, or criticisms are always welcomed and are needed, making it easy for me to improve on this. Hope you all liked it.

THANK YOU :-)

12 comments:

  1. Yay. Thnx fr so much fr mentioning me dude n u write gud stuff man. Crisply written.yoo. Waiting fr ur thougts buddy. God bless :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jatin: dude, i shld thnk u 4 dis.... 4 u helped me a lot n ensuring the right confidence... thnxx a ton..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gud luck and looking forward to the upcoming blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. IT'S A VERY NICE WAY TO CONNECT & EXPRESS OUR THOUGHTS.......KEEP IT UP......LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVE GOOD BLOGS SOON.....CHEERS

    ReplyDelete
  5. where m I yaar......????????
    Neways its truely awesome n grt n its also a nice way of xpressing our feelings or what our hearts want to say....!!!!!!!!Keep it up n God bless u......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely written Aashish,well tried.
    And stop fighting with your buddies ,like a child crying for chocolate,because this is time to fight for FIT canteen SAMOSA.

    I am waiting for your next blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @cupid: ws waitin 4 ur comment eagerly, ms eng hons...;)
    thnx a lot 4 dis... n yes, more to come..:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @mansi mam: thnk u sooooo much mam... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @baishali: oye tjhe mention krne ki zarurat kyaa hai??.. u r always thr in the heart... aage se mat bolio, samjhi naa??..... u r always important..:)
    thnxx a ton...:) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ketan: my fellow C.R., thr's nthn bettr than fighting with ur best mates 4 nythn... so, why just a samosa... nyways thnxx 4 ur support...:)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

New Delhi, New Delhi, India
Hi everyone, welcome to my mini world. Of the many thoughts popping up in my mind, I'll take you to a journey through the life of a common man. Keep watching this space for more! Hope you'll like it.